Rules & Regulations for M.D.S Courses
Applications are invited on prescribed form along the original documents must reach to the principal's office before the starting of session. The last date for receiving forms according to Govt rules & regulations. The documents required are.
M.D.S. or Master of Dental Surgery is a postgraduate Dentistry course. Dentistry is the branch of medicine dealing with the anatomy and development and diseases of the teeth. The duration of Master of Dental Surgery is generally three years, however there is a provision of two years M.D.S. Course for candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI of the duration of two years in particular specialty.Dental Council of India (D.C.I) is the regulatory body for Dental courses and various dental institutes have to adhere to the regulations provided. The duration of the course is three years and it is career orienting in nature.
Basics Rules and Regulation & Educational Criteria M.D.S CoursesRead Instruction Carefully.
- The minimum qualification for this course is Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India. Candidate not possessing a recognized Dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his qualifications by the Dental Council of India before he can be admitted to the M.D.S. course of any University in India.
- The Minimum age Limit is mostly 21 years of age. The selection of students to M.D.S. is based on the merit of the candidate and for the determination of merit. All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) is conducted by various Dental Colleges or by the agency specified by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- Foreign Nationals seeking admission for the Post Graduate course in various institutes must procure temporary registration by Dental Council of India for the duration of the Post graduate training restricted to the dental college to which he/she is admitted.
- Attested copies of SC/BC/ST-Certificate from Executive Magistrate if required.
- A Candidate should be physically fit to undergo the M.D.S course and should not suffer from any contagious disease.
- Eight copies of passport size photographs.
- Domicile certificate.
- The application can be sent by the registered post or can be deposited at college reception. Incomplete application or received late will not be accepted.
|Master Of Dental Surgery||Bachler Of Dental Surgery||Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge||According DCI Norms||02||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Master Of Dental Surgery||Bachler Of Dental Surgery||Periodontology||According DCI Norms||02||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Master Of Dental Surgery||Bachler Of Dental Surgery||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||According DCI Norms||02||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Master Of Dental Surgery||Bachler Of Dental Surgery||Pedodontics& Preventive Dentistry||According DCI Norms||03||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Master Of Dental Surgery||Bachler Of Dental Surgery||Oral Medicine and Radiology||According DCI Norms||02||3 Years||Apply Now|